About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Anal Sex


Yes we touched a lil on this on my second post but that was mainly askin if a man is gay if he wants it alot. So women, what do you think about anal sex? I enjoy it most of the time but not always. Its something that takes time, no rushin' into this. My first time I believe it took about 35mins to actually get the dick in but that was jsut gettin it in. It took another 30-45mins to actually get things goin. And when I do have anal sex now it still takes some time to get things goin but the feelin is great. The sensation that it gives the wall thats between the pussy and the anal is undescribable. Believe it or not it makes the pussy cream as if it were in the pussy. One of those things again, that you cant knock it til you try it. If you're with someone thats not gonna take the time & work with you on this then it aint for you. That is a very tight muscle & you cant just push the dick straight through. So be careful, no need to be rippin and hurtin yourself.

4 comments:

  1. U knw what it took me a very long tyme to get into it. But once it happen its no turning bck. I have my tmyes when i jus want tht, i am not sayin i do it all the tyme but i wll say abt once a month. I got to have tht feeling running though my body for me to give up the ass to my man. And when i do give it up he loves every min it of. So like she sd u cnt knock it until u try it. its sumthing u r goin to love and love and keep goin bck for. Jus dont mix thr ass to the pussy, nt a vvery good thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope ur right..if u ever decide to do it anal make sure the man washes his dick off before he puts it in the pussy..u can get a bladder infection & many other infections u dont wanna do that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. anal sex is so good. it takes time to make it go all the way in at first but after that it feels so good. ive tried it while i was wasted and girl that was even better. your body is numb from all the liquor so it doesnt take as long to get it in. so i agree as long as your clean then go for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me being a male there isnt much I can do. You all can frown upon this entry but anal sex is fantastic. I love anal sex but believe me women out there a man cant always satisfy another man, so all sex isnt good sex.

    ReplyDelete