About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Would you like to see your partner fuck another women/man?


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE!!..Theres almost nothing hotter than seeing that happen..Just knowin they cummin on yo' shit turns me ON!! Especially when she gets the moanin & screamin.. Im like yeah, enjoy that shit while it lasts hahhaha and I'll do the same over here in my lil area watchin..I be back seat fuckin(thats what we gonna call it.lol)& demandin shit..Say his name?..You like that shit?..Bust it all on daddys shit?!!..hahaha!..Might even get up to smack some ass or get in a feel or two. This is a special treat that I like to have..You know sorta like a scoobie snack but for my sexual arousement..hahaha!..

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah I think I might've fantasized about it a few times but I don't think I could ever go thru w/ it. I might have to beat a bitch before it even started. I don't share. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cynthia..i feel you, really. but its not something you just hop into either, it has be discussed and the trust has to definitely be there for this to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. Women you need to set limits fuck the bitch but don't kiss her. You know when I did that made us closer. Why the fuck am I going to go around cheating if my women will bring another hot piece of ass because she wants her friend to experience what a great fuck was. I love older women they the shit

    ReplyDelete
  5. i DONT LIKE TO SHARE SO WE WILL HAVE A PROBLEM. SORRY. IT DOES GIVE ME SUMTHING TO THINK ABT. I MAY WANT TO DO SUMTHING LIKE THT BEFORE I LEAVE THIS EARTH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this topic...i feel if the couple is content with one another & the trust is 110% there & 3rd party is a GO, then why not!!! for me seeing mine put it down..watching the girls pussy take it..makes me all hot! you can find alot of pleasure in sex if ya just open your mind to it. stop thinking so hard & enjoy the pleasures it can bring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous(comment above)hand claps for you. You couldn't of nailed so right on the nose.

    ReplyDelete