About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Spit or Swallow


Why do men get so worked up about women swallowin'? If ya'll are readin' this, do tell. I can assume it's the same reason why us women like the man to eat it,slurp it & lick it. I do honestly think the whole cummin in my mouth thing then spit'n it right back out is a lil bit nasty. haha. Yeah, I know outta all things I think this is a tad bit nasty. Either your gonna swallow it or just have him bust it around your mouth. I would choose swallow(yeah make your boo boo face,idc.lol)because Im not gonna let you bust in my mouth, then it mixes in with my saliva, then I spit it back out to drip down my chin & most likely on to my chest. Im good. Obviously I know this & thats why I would go with swallow.

1 comment:

  1. To have a woman swallow and keep going is the best I get a tingling all over. Its just like when I slurp up all a females juices and keep working that spot.

    ReplyDelete