About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Friday, May 14, 2010

*Requested By A Reader*..If your fuck buddy passes gas during some bomb ass sex do you keep going?.What if its your first time fuckin?..What do you do


To my reader------>LMFAO!!..First off shit happens..I personally would prolly stop whatever Im doin' & start cracking the fuck up!!..That is hilarious..I can just imagine how the person would prolly react..Unless they pretended it didn't happen..haha..Ok..So if you know me, Im really a silly person, so after having me a good ol' laugh Im pretty sure we can get the shit crackin again..Unless they done let a bomber out, then Im so good..No fuckin & smellin stank at the same time..Im good off of that..

9 comments:

  1. TMI!!!! Yeah Shyt does happen. Its all good. I am nt goin to let tht stop sum bomb ass sex. We will both get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..IT IS TMI..BUT I DID IT FOR A READER..BUT HEY SHIT DOES HAPPEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Women when we fuck you the air builds up inside your front whole and when we pounded it good it sounds like a wet sloppy fart but its a quif. I'm cool as long as it ain't stank. or shit on my dick when I'm in the back door

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im pretty sure the 'reader' didnt mean quiffs Moses..They meant the real deal!!..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know just saying. Some women have some nasty ass farts to. What if your getting it on in the shower and they fart is that cool? Whats not cool when we are giving oral and you women fart not funny. Out of all the moments in time to bust ass when I'm down there licking the kitty

    ReplyDelete
  6. RMMFAO!!..Moses you are way to funny..Your right that isnt the bizz either..Shame on her or him if they do that shit by accident or not if Im givin head..hahahaha!..No the shower fartin isnt cool either..Im in here tryna smell like Sweet Pea & gettin my bars up & the person lets one loose,aww nah!..

    ReplyDelete
  7. but what if your having sex in the shower?? not just cleaning?

    ReplyDelete
  8. im with Juicy on this one. i would burst out in laughter to. that would be break time for me and my girl or a to be continued sorta speak.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If we've been together forever then I would prolly keep goin like its nothin but if its a dude that i just picked up then hell no. get up and get out. lol

    ReplyDelete