About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Have you been turned out by the same sex?


Nope not I. I would say it makes me look at women in a different light. Hmm, Its sorta strange because after having my experiences I can pick up when women are hittin on me or I can tell that their interested in women. Call me crazy but its true. I found alot of people that I've known since forever to be bi-sexual or straight lesbian by bein' introduced into 3somes, or a one on one experience w/another woman. I also know quite a few men that went strictly dickly by experimentin' w/sex activities. Once again, I dont think its wrong at all just be safe in doin' so.

3 comments:

  1. HELL HELL HELL NAH. AINT RIGHT TO BE TURNED OUT BY NO OTHA NIGGA. STRAIGHT OUT GAY. FOR FEMALE THAT SHIT IS AIGHT TO A CERTAIN EXTENT CAUSE IF I WANNA MASH IT AINT

    ReplyDelete
  2. For them men that is freakin nasty. For woman i think it may take alot to be turned out. Too many dicks out there for all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Msbadbitch..i feel you..but you gotta remember some females might not run into that bomb ass dick..she might run into that badbitch then game is over for dick..whomp whomp whomp..

    ReplyDelete