About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Tossin the Salad


Well well well...Ok I know it maybe a subject folks shy away from because it sounds or is disgusting. Have you had it done? Or have you given it? Well Ive had it done a handful of times as well as given it. Its been some years now but I can remember the feelin' and it was mind blowing. It will definitely send shivers down your spine & have your body trembling. I have quite a few friends that has had it done and they would say the same. It's a whole other feelin' that is hard to actually put into words but something you would have to experience to understand what we mean. Given it on the other hand isnt so bad either as long as the person is clean. No play play back there if your dirty. There wont be no play if your dirty & stank period. Please cleanse well.

No comments:

Post a Comment