About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Monday, May 17, 2010

'readers request' REAL TITS vs FAKE


OMFG!-------->I dont know about ya'll but I would definitely go for the real tits. From what I hear fake tits aren't that great. They dont move like real tits do and I assumed that much. Do fake tits bounce while the women is gettin fucked? Ugh that just makes me cringe at the thought. Real tits are hot in my opinion, point blank.
The lusciousness of them are like "WHOA" If you weren't blessed with the extra love then deal with it.
Mine are 100% real and thats how there gonna stay.

5 comments:

  1. I'm mixed on this. I have had both and they are great. Yes fake one's do bounce. I found women with fake one's feel more confident, most times not all they get them to get that self esteem they never had. I'm not mad, but with that self-esteem they a little more horny-er. I like both so either or. I was once they guy that said if her tits can fit in my mouth shes good. I have to retract that if I can stick my dick in the middle and cover it like a blanket perfect real or fake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol@Moses..ok thanks for the info that fake tits do bounce..haha..so fake tits on a girl that has low self esteem makes them more horny..wtf?..thats more than self esteem issues if you ask me but ok..as long as you like'm thats all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate fake shit........the nmore natuaral the better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im w/the person above me. no fake shit for me either. take this shit elsewhere i want the real deal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look of fake tits in different outfits, but I would take someone with real ones over silicon. --Sassy

    ReplyDelete