About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Doggystyle


This has to be my favorite position of all positions. Please dont attempt to fuck a big girl like myself & dont know how to handle 'all' of me. Doggystyle is for fuckin' not makin love. A big no-no!!. Doggystyle is fuckin' AMAZING!. Your able to hit spots that you cant get in missionary style. & dont just hit it straight, Boy you better get it sideways, downways, zigzag ways all in doggystyle position. If you dont do all that then step your DOGGYSTYLE BARS UP BUDDY!!. Trust me your girl will love it. Unless of course she's not the ruff/fuckin type.
Another reason for it being my favorite position is you got all this ass in your direction, SMACK DAT SHIT, SQUEEZE THAT SHIT, HELL BITE THAT SHIT!!. Take my hair & take complete control over me from the back & in all the while I will be backin that ass up!! Doggystyle is my SHIT!.
You either love it or you dont.

8 comments:

  1. It's my FAVORITE position! Grab the back of my neck with one hand & my hips with the other & POUND that ish OUUUUUTTTTTTTT! And don't be stingy with the smacks. Give it that proper sting

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. I like putting on of my legs over near the hip like I'm kneeling so I get more leverage and helps me get deep. But that's me. Plus with long hair I love wraping it around my arm like a rope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF U CANT HIT IT RIGHT IN THT POSITION THEN U NEED TO GET UR ASS UP. THAT IS MY SHYT RIGHT THERE.... WE CAN STAY LIKE THT ALL NITE ONLY IF U R HITTIN IT RIGHT. NOT EVERYONE KNWS HOW TO HIT THEM SPOTS BCK THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just couldnt resist on not sayin anything on here. i fuck my girl doggystyle every chance i get with my strap on. she fuckin takes all 7 inches of it. i ram in her and i enjoy her screamin and beggin me to stop. theres no better position. doggystyle fuckin rules.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like 2 watch the tittiue bounce when u beatin it up 4rm the back...thats that shit right there.....kiss on the neck a lil.....yeah buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES JUICY MY DOGGYSTYLE GAME IS ON POINT. I DO ALL OF THAT AND SOME! WHAT NIGGA DOESNT? IM FEELIN BABY THATS A LESBIAN, CAN I JOIN BOO?

    ReplyDelete
  7. what yall know bout beating it up from the back until you make that pussy squirt back to back, making yo girl knees shake, making her beg and plead for you not to make har cum no more and then having to flip your mattress and change your sheets...lol Thats that shit right there!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY SAY DAT SHIZNIT JUICYLAINA. IF U KANT TAKE DAT SHIZ FROM DA BAKK DEN DONT EVEN BOTHA LOOKIN DIZ WAY. DOGGYSTYLE IS ALL I DOES.

    ReplyDelete