About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

What, U dont eat pussy??


ALL BAD!!..Eatin pussy is an open buffet..I mean it may not get you full but It may quench your thirst. lmao! jk! It doesn't bother me if you choose not to unless of course your fuckin with me. I likes mine ate, eat it on up! What are you tryna be DJ QUIK in I DONT WANNA EAT IT! Even he know he eats pussy. I love it when I get mine ate cause boy when he comes up & gives me that wet kiss w/all the juices, EXPLOSIVE! Then he gotta go back down & swallow that up!
Do your thang though..Whatever reason why you dont just dont let it be a reason if there isnt one..If you dont eat pussy then you just dont. Dont mislead anyone. But please dont knock if you havent tried it!
No need to get upset if someone doesn't either..Maybe they ran across and ol' nasty tramp that dont cleanse well. Or maybe she just didnt taste right? Just the thought of that makes my stomach hurt. So ladies if you enjoy your pussy ate please wash well cause if you dont you can ruin it for alot of us that do!!

11 comments:

  1. You feel me I love going down on my partner. Plus I know I do it right. Cause when her whole body is trembling and she creams you the shit. But don't stop I enjoy doing it till my jaw hurts. But Kat William's explained it best. When you eat a girl out and she is talking to her girls about it then she tells them how good it is and then she like wait a minute "He brought dick too" LOL. Yes ladies not only do I eat pussy "I BROUGHT DICK TOO" So cream the women up eat you some pussy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it very much. Gotta have it

    ReplyDelete
  3. If u dont eat pussy then u cant get ur dick suck. U cnt be onesided. Come on now

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck that for whoever dont eat pussy yall is fuckin missin out. i for one am a female and i love eating pussy. the first time i tasted pussy i was hooked. as a matter of fact as soon as im done commenting on this here i got a nice hot sexy woman layin in the bed now and i know im eatin me some pussy tonight.
    go get you some its the best thing going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anonymous not real no pic or invite to watch. Eat that shit don't stop that's why good put our ears on the outside so women can grab on and smother our face in their pussy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmmmmmm, it aint 4 everyone but i fukks wit it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DONT EAT THE PUSSY UNLESS SHE SUCK ON MY DICK. GIVE TO GET. SAY DAT SHIT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa calm down anonymous..sheesh..i get it..to give to get..

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes you said it right, ladies please clean that shit up before you invite a nigga to eat at your dinner table. yall got a whole isle dedicated to keepin mz kitty fresh, so there is no reason....If its nice and clean then i'll go down there and get my tongue lost in it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ive ate pussy a total of 2xs and it wasnt so bad. i would really like to try yours. i know this may sound creepy but yes ive been peepin you for a while girl. yes im a female to but like i said in the earlier post ill get the nerve to come atcha sooner or later

    ReplyDelete
  11. try me??..who is this??..peepin me??..yes its creepy..lmfao..i dont roll wit to many folks so now Im seriously tryna narrow it down..stop hiding & speak up

    ReplyDelete