About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bi-Curious


To my ladies out there are you or have you ever thought of the same sex in a sexual way? I know its normal to think that an individual is cute or just flat out ugly. Dont say you haven't cause you just can't help it. I can be chillin with my homegirls on a night out and have all sorts of things to say about females. Yeah yeah its wrong but so are you telling me you dont do it? I've looked at plenty of females on the outs and say to myself or whoevers with me, look at her she is this or she is that..Or damn why she wear that, or damn look her butt its HUUUUGE!!. Well thats not at all bi-curious but have you just looked at a female and was like hmm she has some nice lips and your thoughts in a sorta speak way leave your mind. lol. You know men exactly what Im sayin? Your dick takes over your thoughts pretty much. I find some females sexually attractive and yes I have been bi-curious. I ask my man would you do fuck her? and of course the question comes right back to me. haha. So Im going to answer it truthfully. Its either a yes or a no.
To my fellas out there same question directed to you. Are you or arent you? I've had the chance to meet a few guys in my life that actually like men. But those that like women but have a lil something for a man, lets hear it.
I can imagine those of your reading this got your boo boo OMG face on. But hey I live in the real world and I know this type of stuff goes on in peoples mind. Not all but some.

6 comments:

  1. yes i get to pop this topics cherry. must be alot of people looking away from this one kuz they know they feel this. i was bi-curious so you call it about 2yrs ago and now im full blown lesbian. i love pussy. i love big breasts and big nipples. i love the sound of a woman moan it send shivers down into my pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCK NO IM NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN CURIOUS ABOUT NO OTHER NIGGA. IM A STRICTLY PUSSY NIGGA THATS SOME NON-SENCE. YA'LL NIGGAS NEED TO SPEAK ON THIS FOR REAL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure not full blown lesbian, but I get wet as hell if I see a fine as hoe. I think thats how you really know if your bi-curious. Not if you've thought about it, but if you actually get wet looking at a badd ass female. Are you bi-curious???? -Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sassy..is that so?..wet??..ok your havin wet dreams awake..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh girl y did i know you were like that? i wanted to come atcha for a minute but i dont know how to approach you n still dont. one day n i bet you will be shocked that im that way to. btw you are so beautiful marlaina with your thick self

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well alright anonymous, Im curious on who this may be?..Dont hesitate any longer come forward & tell me..Hit my inbox on facebook or myspace..Or if you got my number hit me..& yes Im pretty sure I'll be shocked because Im shocked now

    ReplyDelete