About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Monday, May 17, 2010

'readers request' Ladies what part of the body do you like your partner to bust his nut on? Fellas where do you like to bust it on a lady?


--->Ok, I know alot of you might be like "nowhere but in that damn condem" but please dont go there.
For those that know me very well(as in friends/fam)you know most of my partners nuts obviously has been busted in the pussy. haha. I do like it when the nut is busted on my lips then smeered around with his dick. Oh so nice. Also between my breast then have my breasts squeezed and lathered up in it. My experience with the 'man' he loves for it to be swallowed. So that would be in the throat. lol.

5 comments:

  1. where ever she wants it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) i like for the cum to be busted all on my mouth. oh and sometimes on my back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...I like it in my face, in my mouth, the titties the stomach....shyt I don't care! When I'm n the moment I'm n the moment! Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like 2 bust a nut in some ones mouth but the women i come across dont like it and i like 2 start from on top of the pussy and see how far i can shoot so far i gotten to the top of the tits lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm..you must mess with some uptight females.not one?..thats krazy

    ReplyDelete