About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

*Readers request*If your givin head & then this person turns & bends over like they want they ass licked, do you do it?.lick around it. or say hell no


Wow!!..Hmmm..LOL!!..Knowing me I would prolly ruin the moment..hahaha..Cause I would flat out ask "WTF ARE YOU DOIN??"..I wouldn't do that to anybody, just get up & throw my ass in they face "unless" you're with this person since like 'forever'. But a random person, it would be HELL NO!!!

7 comments:

  1. LOL no comment want to see more post before I say anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! dont do it....pahleeze dont put that booty on yo nose!!! im wit you juicy...moment will be ruined fa sho. i aint even go lie...i kan give you tha bidness wit the head job all nite loong (mmhmm i said it) but if anybody ass needs lickin on...he'll definetly be between my cheeks!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. with me and my lady its nothing. i lick every inch of her body. but weve been together for a long while to where we can do that. if it was any other person of course i wont do that. having your ass licked goes beyond gettin your pussy ate. like Juicy mentioned in a topic, dont knock it til you try it

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, ok, ok. I have to admit. I knew this person since I was 14 yrs old and had a session wit them when I was 28 yrs old. Well as I was giving them knowledge, and then started sucking on their balls, they lifted their body up to the point where I can tell they wanted me to lick their ass. Well I smelled it... smelled clean and then I tried it. Was alright. They went crazy.... So mine was a good experience. But I guess the lesson is, you gotta smell it first. --Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sassy..Well dayum..or should i say BAM!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive been there done it. LOL Im guilty cause I've dont this several of time and never got turned down. You should always know how and who your dealing with before you do anything. Everyone I seem to run across are mad freaks

    ReplyDelete