About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sex & Relationships..Do they go hand in hand?


I honestly don't believe you need to be in a relationship to have sex. I feel as long as your comfortable w/the individual that your having sex with than go for it. Unless of course your into one time flings. I can dig that too. Just be safe. Keep it wrapped up. No need to have you a good time and end up with a lifetime of misery by catching a disease. NO THANK YOU!!.
But I will say if you are in a relationship sex WILL have to go hand in hand. Relationships are not based on sex but its great to have a good sex life within a healthy relationship. I've been in a relationship for quite awhile and my sex life is beautiful. My partner & I are very open to speaking our minds when it comes to sex and believe me although we love eachother dearly without having sex going hand in hand with our relationship I doubt we may have lasted this long.

7 comments:

  1. Hell no u dont have to be in a realationship tohvae sex. u can jus fuck tht nigga or bitch and keep ot moving. lol. In an reatationship i feel u have to be very open or else the shyt wll nt wrk out. sumone wll be lookin elsewere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shhiiit me personally i have to fuck you before we get in a relationship so i know if its wack or not.....but i love being single so i can sleep with who i want and dont have to tell anyone or worry about anyone gettin mad about who im doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Don..That is interesting..you fuck before you get stuck..lol..yeah i dont like folks in my bizz either..but a relationship does come with strings so therefore you are in a great position:single.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to agree with Don. Now that we are older we find ourselves fucking before we end up in a relationship. Also I will have to agree with you Juicy if the relationship has bad sex won't go anywhere. Sex isn't the only thing and or everything but it's like a great dinner and the desert comes out and it makes it even better. Or if the dinner really sucked ass and the desert came out it fixed the problem. But now adays we can be picky & choose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry i gotta see what he is wrkin with. Because if is no good then we r not a couple sorry. Sex is like 50% if nt more to me. When i see u my pussy should be like daddie is home/wet mode. and not dry mode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. KUM ON NOW YEAH A RELATIONSHIP GOEZ HAND N HAND WIT SEX IF YOU TRYNA B BERIOUS WIT A NIGGA/BITCH BUT IF ITS ALL PLAY PLAY DEN NAH ITS ALL FO PLEAZURE.

    ReplyDelete