About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Orgasm's


Have you ever had an orgasm?..
Boy Boy have I ever...I can bust nuttys left & right but an orgasm is something special..If it wasnt Juicy already..OOOOWWWEEE..grab us something to slip & slide on cause its a big yummy mess..Im talkin @least 8oz all @ once..no lie..I keeps that for my hubbs though, thats why I say its special..No one but my hubbs has ever got that!!..Hey babe!..I had my first one about 11yrs ago..I know-I know I was young but very hip to the sex game..It came as a surprise but the sex was AMAZING as always..I bust one here & there but that doesnt mean the dick wasnt bomb..My nutts are also amazing..lol..
Everyone doesn't orgasm the same, so dont think you hadn't had one just by reading how mines is..Im just plain out JUICY..heehee..How was yours?..When?..
Orgasm much??

5 comments:

  1. I've had my share of ladies yes they are all different. Some their bodies just give out, others juice like crazy, and some contract down there. Yes I know some ladies do lie oh well this is out of my experience. I like Marathon sex that's awesome. Like went to Vegas for the weekend and 6 hours of awesome sex none stop is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Moses! Where were you when I was in Vegas????!!! But NE Wayz.... Unfortunetly it is extremely hard for me to. I feel so bad for whom ever I may be with. Trying just as hard as they can, but nope... Feels awesome, and I enjoy myself, but not what you explained. --Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. it took me oh to many to count to make my lady orgasm. that you have to trully work for but its worth it all. when i orgasm for my lady it usually happens when were smoking on some bomb ass weed and weve been fuckin with eachother off and on all day. so its like we built eachother up so much that yes i let off like an explosion myself. orgasms are so great. taste great might i add

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT SHIT IS THE BIDNESS.

    ReplyDelete