About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Are men labled gay or not sure of their sexuality if they wanna have anal sex?

First off I dont mind anal sex. I do mind if its asked to much of but thats not the case. In plain words I LIKE IT. I like it on a every once in a few months kinda way unless "I" request it. Now the answer to my own question: I dont think men are gay if they wanna have anal sex. But i would question their sexuality if thats all they want. Cause no way-no how are you gettin that from me on a daily. Im just sayin(w/a serious look).

18 comments:

  1. I luv that shyt. Not all the tyme. Hell no he nt gay if he likes tht.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah I don't think he's gay if he likes it all the time. Dependin on the woman, sumtimes its jus tighter than the pussy. Lol

    On the other hand, I have a friend who puts stuf, including her finger in her boyfriends ass. HE was the reciever and enjoyed it. I thought it was suspect and asked if she didn't think so but she dosent. She jus considers it an intimate action between her and her man. NOW....is it suspect??? Or am I bein to close minded.

    I'm no anonymous! I'm Cynthia! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..Iwould hope the ass is tighter than the pussy..If not then hey by all means..lol.
    No you're definitely not being suspect..i mean i wouldnt even attempt to stick my finger up a mans ass..r u serious?..& he let her?..that is so interesting to me..hmm..that'll be something to talk about..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jus checkin. I thought I was the crazy one! Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell nah i am nt putting my finger in my dude ass or any man ass. I think tht is sum gay shyt right there. But that is jus me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats just all around gay I'm not letting know woman stick here finger in my ass. but I have had my ass licked and that shit is good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah the ass lick is good....lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes that is the bomb anonymous:-)..another topic I will get too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Anonymous i wont neva lick no man ass. That is sum nasty ass shyt. I really dont want u to lick mines. Now that is sumthing i cant get dwn with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aint nothin wrong with lickin ass, ive done it as long as you know who you doing it to is clean and it dont stink, you good to taste it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay people we totally went south of the subject, although it wasnt a bad thing. I definitely wanna touch on tossin salads on another blog. but are men consider gay if they wanna fuck you in the booty all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  12. No they aren't gay. Some people like fucking women in the ass cause it's safe "NO BABIES" it is tighter as long as the partner didn't have some greasy food before hand. As for going in my butt nope nothing now if she has two girl friends and her wanting a 4some it's open for discussion but no promises. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Moses..Im not plain saying their gay..I get the whole safe thing of not gettin prego and all..But---->if you're always wantin to hit up the ass & leavin the pussy lonely there has to be something goin on..Or maybe unsure of their sexuality..?????

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Juicy I get it I'm not an all ass man myself it's good every now and again but I love me the pussy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nah i dont think tht guy has to be gay if he always want it in the butt. Maybe he jus nt into her pussy, maybe her shyt is tooo looooose. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  16. i aint with that shit....now thats kinda gay....

    ReplyDelete