About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Bi-Sexual


Like I've said before I have no problem w/folks and their sexuality..Personally its none of my buisness if a person chooses to be..I for one really dont consider myself to be bi-sexual but I do like to have my fun..I enjoy bringin' pleasure to my partner and if that means bringin an extra girl or two in the picture then thats whats goin down!!! Of course I get pleasure out of it to cause when I say it goes down it goes down buddy..The presence of another female while with my partner gives me a adrenaline rush..Just the softness and tenderness of the same sex is sensual and sexy to me..I dont go out and look for women nor do I sleep with any woman either..Its always something me and my partner does together..I have had a few times alone with another woman and yet the sex was great..

3 comments:

  1. Why should it matter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bi---sexual women & I dont give a skippy on who knows or what people may think. Its my preference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me say being bi-sexual in my eyes at least is ok for a women but a man, now that is gross. Im still trying to wrap my head around a man being gay. why? That is such a waste.

    ReplyDelete