About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Masturbation


Do you masterbate?..Not all the time but when I do masturbate its in the company of my partner..Once in awhile I'll pet the kitty to get me a quick nut in before daddy gets home or If daddy is sleep..I do it in his company because I get off of on it by 'him' gettin off on it..I guess it heightens the sex up sometimes..Its not used each and every time we have sex but occasionally..Especially while he is hittin in doggy style I get them 2 fingers ready or 4 and get the 'twerkin' on the clit..Yeah buddy..Anything to make me cum Im all for it..
As for dudes & masturbation..If you dont have the stamina to 'fuck me'/'sex me' for more than 30mins, you betta go on ahead & handle that..Bust that first nut & come over here to momma or betta yet whoever you sexin..
Masterbation is okay with me!!

11 comments:

  1. masturbation is great i think everyone should do i do it atleast everyday or every other day lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. True so true. But masterbating your partner. Ladies please take off your rings they hurt us. We will in turn cut and file our finger nails. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only play wit myself if someone is around. It's not that I feel nasty doing it to myself, just that I don't get off on it. Only when someone else is around.

    And Moses, you are so right about the nail thing. Had a female playin wit my shit something serious, problem was she has nails on. Kinda hurted. In a good way. LOL --Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only play wit myself if someone is around. It's not that I feel nasty doing it to myself, just that I don't get off on it. Only when someone else is around.

    And Moses, you are so right about the nail thing. Had a female playin wit my shit something serious, problem was she has nails on. Kinda hurted. In a good way. LOL --Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took me a very long time to figure out why my shyt use to hurt all the tyme. I got nails. I use to tar my shyt up. lmao. Its nufin wrng with doin it and doin sumone else. I luv to play with my dude shyt. I get off on tht. LIKE DAMN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah I learned it the hard way I accidently torn a women with my nail and yah she went to the doctor. upside was Blowjob

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a erday thang for me! Helps me sleep good at night

    ReplyDelete
  8. Readin this is my cambells soup for the day..MmMM good...;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH I DOES THAT SHIT. I BUST ME A FIRST NUT IF I KNOW IM ABOUT TO HIT ME SOME GOOD ASS PUSSY, NO FUCK UPS AND BUSTN QUICK ONES.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I'm burnt and probably having a blond moment, but are yall saying if you jack off cum and then get in the pussy, you'll last longer????? -Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes Sassy or get head they swallow suck it till it's up again and do it some more.

    ReplyDelete