About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

3somes,4somes,hell u name somes


Fun.Fun.Fun & more Fun..All I can say is be sure your ready for anything & everything. Oh and its a must that the awkwardness is left at the door when you walk into doin the damn thang. No need to be all shy for this cause its just not gonna work if thats your plan. You should've stayed at home in that case.
3somes are sweet. You get the best of both worlds unless your strictly dickly or strictly pussy. haha. but you get what im sayin, right? You have twice as many hands & thats not includin yours, an 2 extra mouths to wander around your body. AMAZING! Now imagine a 4some, WOWZERS! Hittin all your spots at once and maybe some you didnt know you had OOOWWEEE! Theres nothin' like it.
Scared about your sexuality cause you touched another women in doin so? I honestly believe if this is the only time your touchin a women I dont consider you bi. Now after your 3some/4some/some-some & your all of a sudden turned out by what the woman did to you, now thats another story. But I still dont think its wrong to be bi-sexual period.

5 comments:

  1. 3SOMES ARE THE SHIT. 2 GIRLS N MYSELF. NIGGA THATS 2 FEMALES IM FUCKIN WHY NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first 3some was just a few months ago and of course i was shy but mostly scared if anything. why was i scared i guess cause i didnt know if they were gonna like it
    i got over it about 20mins into it and after that i enjoyed every little bit

    ReplyDelete
  3. im still waiting for tht shyt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous..may i ask if your a woman or man?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you over here talking about 3somes & 4somes im still tryn to get comfortable doin it with one person. how are you so comfortable with it all? i would love to be confident

    ReplyDelete