About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Should you blow on everything that comes along??


Women you know exactly what Im talking about. I say HELL TO THE NO!!. Thats my opinion. Only those that 'earned it' would have had the pleasure of a blow job. haha!. NO KIDDIN!. And if you are blowing every DICK & TOM i would say please please be careful. Just like I said before "WRAP IT UP". It may not feel that great but it'll save you a lifetime of doctors visits. Saydat!

5 comments:

  1. If tht nigga is nt ur man 100% then u should nt be blowing on nufin. Unless u jus like sucking dick. Its too much shyt goin around to be out sucking dick like tht. Go buy u a damn toy if u think u need sumthing in ur mouth at all tymes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm i love head, and sometimes i just be like hey there it is get to it and dont think about condoms lol....all bad i know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent ran across a man yet who doesnt like head..but by ol means if there is any out there feel free to hit up my blog. but im not here to tell anyone how to run their sex life but a persons mouth can also be filled w/bacteria so please please be careful..Head can get your head all fucked up..lmao!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum. We men have somewhat of the same thing. I won't kiss her after she gave me a blow job. She has to earn it shit. I don't know who's dick been in that mouth. If she was my girl I think about it twice. Wife she tasted her stuff I won't complain you know. I for one know my dick is clean just like my car I take it in for check up's "Before the light comes on" LOL But I understand what your getting at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a tad bit nasty if you ask me. Dont blow on everything you come by and for niggas dont eat everything you come by. Have some kind of dignity.

    ReplyDelete