About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

*Readers Request*~Fallin for a fuck buddy?


Whoa! This topic finds me thinking about alot of folks particularly in the southeast area. There seems to be alot of this goin' on. I would say that it's alright if you both are single. It'll be dead wrong leavin' the one you love for the one you lust for. The terrible case scenerio would be if thats all that you were suppose to be & it was discussed & you or the other fall, thats all bad. You done got emotionally tied up in something that aint neva gonna happen.
Not in all cases though, sometimes folks leave someone for another and they make it work even if it did start off just as sex.
I know it happens for many reasons beyond the ones I will quickly list:
1)Sex game has went out the window
2)Attraction isn't there anymore
3)The fuck buddy blew that shit out!!
4)Or your partner fucked up & you possibly cant get over it
5)You've been wantin to sex this person since forever, got it & now sparked.lol
The list can go and on. Those were the ones to come off top of my head but feel free to list any or better yet: Have you fallin for a fuck buddy?

4 comments:

  1. Wah! This one hits a soft spot. Yep. Fell for a fuck buddy. It was never supposed to b that way but ultimately..yep...that's what it was. Never again. I got burned in the worst way. This one turned me celibate. :(

    But to add to ur list: Ur only stationed in Daygo for awhile so a comitted relationship or any type of relationship at that wasn't even a question...LOL SMH

    ReplyDelete
  2. =-(****@cynthia=dont feel bad i made the same mistake but believe that i learned from it. cant have a fuck buddy and get all caught up in emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks but I don't really feel bad. Ya live n u learn and I'm content w/ how things r right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i have or should i say we both got tied up together and it was nt suppose to be. But we was able to walk away without hurting eachother or anyone. But i wll neva do it again.

    ReplyDelete