About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ruff Sex


This is my favorite along side of making love..Truely truely love it..Dick me down hella ruff baby all night long..Even if I do tell ya to stop..Most of the time thats said to let ya know to do it harder but Im not scared to tell my partner what I want. But----------->before the ruff sex starts I like to give my partner the go ahead first. I mean we dont wanna start a session off wrong. Plus you dont just outright think thats how a person wants it, cause that'll just end all bad.
Whats included in your "ruff sex?" I love the ass smacking. Demanding of calling your name or whatever name you want to be called. lol. Pulling of the hair, chocking, being smacked(to a certain level)this is not a fight buddy. & Im definitely not just gonna let you hit me as hard as you want. NO NOT ME. This isn't just for my pleasure so the roles definitely has to be shared. Taking turns to be the domninant one. Oh yes baby! Tell me what you want or better yet just make me do it. Shove it down my throat. Being comfortable w/it all is what it boils down too!. Dont attempt ruff sex if you cant handle it!!!

23 comments:

  1. Oh yeah...all that! I agree 100!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!..GIVE IT TO ME DADDY..HEEHEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im speechless!!!!!I luv the reff sex i luv the love making. I luv the oral sex if that is what i want to do for the night. I like to tease i like to do it all. The playing at the playground the beach. it does nt matter to me. I stay ready jus so that i dont have to get ready. My mind is always in sex mood once i hit the bed. love to try new and olde things. Betta keep me happy or im out. lmao. dont wanna get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell yah u betta shove that BIGGGG DICK dwn my throat.. U betta pull my hair u betta do it all. I wanna hear the neghbors say damn they at it again. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know thats right.."I bet the neighbors know my name"..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love to hear my name called lol im totally down with the ruff sex....ruff sex make it hurt like luda said lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruff sex is like exercise. As long as there is a "SAFE WORD" no holds down hardcore. Choking is a pet pev I can't scares the hell out of me. pulling the hair, smacking, little spit no problem. No tieing me down handcuffs yes. You know its ruff when both of you are beyond sweaty. One thing that is great is when she say "You can't have it" and closes her legs or takes her heels to your chest as you are trying to spread the legs for the sweaty fun. But plan with your partner and have a safe word easy to remember and easy to say

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Moses.. lmmfao!. I so luv the feedback.. "SAFE WORD" hmph?!..I likes that..never had one but I can imagine why you should..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Juicy I'm down for a lot been there done that stuff. So I learned a lot of leasons. Come on how people here can say they been to Thads?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yesss yessss yessss!!!! I like all dat....love makin is juss not for me (nd yes I am n love) however there's nothin like the poundin pleasure.....so choke me.....slap me....pull my hair....toss my big ass up aginst tha wall (n lock yo knees homeboy, kuz I ain't no lil thang) n kall me a bitch.....I likes it like dat!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Kia...OOOOmutha'fuckinWEE!!..Thats what Im sayin..im so into the name callin'...haha!!..BITCH U LOVE DADDY DICK??!!..HAHAHAHA!!..o yezzir!!..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ruff Sex! You wouldn't know it if you saw me, but I love it. The only problem I have is whenever I get real into talking shit to them, you know saying shit like "Nigga you better say my mutha fuckin name!!" and "you like that chocolate pussy babe? What! I can't fuckin hear you?!" They get so damn aroused, they end up nuttin too damn quick. Different people, doesn't matter, still makes them nutt faster. Have you noticed that??

    I love to get my hair pulled. I don't know if there's a damn nerve or something on your scalp that it hits, but that shit is wonderful!! ---Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yah I'll admit when women talk dirty I nut fast. Hand in the air. But oh but one thing men do forget to do is breath. Right be for we nut we stop breathing forcing our body to make us relax thus we nut. So breath normal last longer. Oh and pull that bitches hair wrap it around your arm like a rope

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everybody needs a lil ruff sex in there life I like the name calling smackin on a big ass its the bomb

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOOOOOOOOVE & ONLY do rough sex! It makes me cum so MF HARRRRRRRRRD!!!! And the ish I be sayin....LAWWWWWWD! I have to laugh at myself at times! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol, im trained 2 go like 40 say! kan have it no other way!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your trained huh? Just remember, you're never too old to learn. --Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  18. and your never 2 old 2 teach

    ReplyDelete
  19. flirting much on this piece or what?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think it's people seeing how freaky everyone is that's all

    ReplyDelete
  21. Got dammmmmmmmmmmit----->lyke dat??
    where kan i fynd anotha down ass chick lyke u..yo' nigga got a freak=i heard tha fuck outta dat..
    dats all i does is have ruff sex w/these chicks out herr. they need to be dicked down n smaked around some.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I do the love thing, maybe its because Im single so theres no need for it. Ruff sex is good but I dont like all the smacking but just the holding real tight and pounding me some.

    ReplyDelete