About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Kissing After Oral Sex


Do you do it?..Why or Why not??..
Okay heres the thing with me Im down w/the kissing thing after you eat me..Its mine, so why not?..I know that Im clean & obviously eddible..so Im all for it..I wouldnt mind kissing after a blow job either but thats the mans choice..Although my partner wouldnt do it and of course I dont blame him either..I guess its a big difference there somewhere..
A definite NO-NO for me is kissing after anal oral sex..I AM SO GOOD OFF OF THAT!!..& yet Im still clean but I refuse to do so!!!..call me weird but I'll roll with that..
Also I wouldnt mind if its the same sex involved..My main thing is if you can put your mouth down there you should be able to put your mouth up there too(except the ass!)..

9 comments:

  1. I agree. If my partner and me are that close so be it. But we have to be close you know if it's someone I only been dating a few months NO! ATM (ASS TO MOUTH) yah I draw the line cause I have to kiss her. But good stuff LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wit you too. I'm cool wit kissing after oral. Now if its a female, it actually turns me on even more. The smell of a clean pussy on my lips. Mmmmmm aint nothing like it in the world.... --Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait Sassy you a girl? If so that is hot I wanna watch lol. But yah got to have some borders that need to be crossed

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Moses i agree with u, we have to be in a very long long term relationship before i can get dwn with tht shyt. Cause i dont knw where ur mouth been. But overall i dont see why u wont kiss ur gurl or dude if its jus the two of u guys. I dont have no problem with tasting my own pussy juices.... that jus goin to turn me on MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I'm a girl. I hope there ain't no guy named Sassy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helllll yeah I'ma kiss him! Like you said that's MY ish! I'm clean! Hell I may even stick my finger in my pussy & taste my ish for my boo! I'ma raunchy chic! The closest to Pinky he gon get! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. saydattttt.....we got some freaks in this bitch tho.....i ll eat my girls pussy n kiss her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well alright anonymous, glad to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's what we do have is freaks on here. Can't have it any other way. Must keep it real. For those who are reading..... Share whats in your head, you might be helping someone else out. And you can always stay anonymous. I just prefer to leave my name cause I don't give a fuck. --Sassy

    ReplyDelete