About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Wakin' Up By Early Morning Sex


Im not the one to usually have sex in the morning but If it goes down, IT GOES DOWN!!..I enjoy my sleep as much as I enjoy waking up to some bomb ass dick or tongue in the pussy..Don't be surprised if JUICY says CLOSED TIL LATER though..haha!..Morning sex feels different to me but in a good way..I guess my body is tryna wake the HELL UP & the pussy is like WHOA!!..I'll eventually get over it & get it on..
I say one thing though If Im wakin' up by early morning sex, its just like having me a cup of coffee..lol..Wake that ass up & wake it up good!..Please dont wake me up for a quickie cause baby over here will be highly pissed..GOOD or GREAT!..lol..

4 comments:

  1. Early mo'nin sex is tha bidness.....best way to way 2 wake up, besides the folgers n ur cup. I wud rather have it early AM than any other time of day. Have that nigg gettin up n the marinated juices....and the pussy is nice n warm. MMMM....GUDMORNIN BOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love morning sex best shit. Wake up with the morning wood and takes forever to put it down. I like waking up so pussy in my face and my dick in her mouth just great. Man I need to get in a committed relationship so I can do this more often. Dam you Juicy I'm at work with a hard on you suck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im all for morning sex but Ima night time chick..I mean I gets low whenever & however but I guess THE FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT!!..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best time to catch freaks as right when the sun goes down and when it comes up cause they never saw you cumming....lol

    ReplyDelete