About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Food & Sex


I laugh when I think of this only cause I don't think it goes together but then again I've tried whip cream from Fredericks..lol..Believe me it was disgusting & of course sticky..I mean at the time it was fun but the taste was not the buisness..So I say if you're gonna use whip cream dont go to Fredericks go to your local grocery store..lmao..its more tastier and less expensive..
Well since I haven't personally tried other foods i cant really give you an example but I've heard plenty of stories w/females using food as dildos..Such as cucumbers and hot dogs, who does that??..I can somewhat see you using a cucumber but a hot dog..nuhuhh!!..What pleasures do folks actually get outta using food??..I personally cant wrap my mind around so do tell...

2 comments:

  1. Nah i am good. I refuse to use any type of food. We dont have to waste food. Come on now. Its too many toys out there that we can use instead of food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lyke da idea of it all. im not in2 the messyness of it tho. ive tried the whip cream/wine pouring into the belly button & dip in the back and it was cool. but its a every once in awhile thing

    ReplyDelete