About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Friday, July 9, 2010

(Readers'Suggestion)Oral after Anal Sex


First off when I heard of the idea I had the most disturbing facial expression you can possibly imagine. No not kidding. Im into some kinky ass shit but this is by far as disgusting as you can get. There is no way or now how would I let a dude fuck me in the ass then turn around & want me to suck it. You just might be getting cussed smooth the hell out or damn near squared off. Really? Im so good off of this, but if you're down with shit like this more power to ya just make sure you get your check ups right after. I mean if you're willing to go this far you might as well say you eat shit. eww. lol. On a serious note, that would be a HELL TO THE NAW FOR ME!

3 comments:

  1. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUKK NOOO!!..BITCH BETTA RAISE UP & THE NIGGA THAT DOES THAT NASTY BIZZ NEEDS A REALITY CHEKK..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a no go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm into kinky nasty sex but theres a line between kinky and just all outright disgusting. you have to, have to have boundaries

    ReplyDelete