About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

(R.S)WHAT IF YOUR PARTNER IS UNEXPERIENCED IN KINKY SEX?


First let me say its not bad at all if your partner isn't experienced in kinky sex..Kinky sex isn't for everyone, believe it or not..Well I would say after the first couple of times you have casual sex bring it up in nice conversation and ask your partner would they like to try something new and let them know what you like..Who doesn't wanna at least try something new?(nothing disgusting anyways)..Be comfortable with your sex partner or whoever you sexing first before busting out all the kinkyness..lmao..Now after talking it over and your partner still doesn't wanna try something new than thats on you to stick with the bland sex, cause I sure couldn't do it..I love my kinky sex & some..
Now I wasn't always kinky..I believe once I got to my third partner it was a wrap..haha..I understood everything about sex & how good it could feel..I seen how good it felt to my sex partner and from there it was on and poppin..I started off small then eventually moved onto bigger and more kinky stuff as you can see from all the topics I've shared with you..Dont get me wrong every now and again when me and mines have to have a lil quickie we do what we do to get our bars off & that sometimes is just some regular sex..Theres is absolutely nothing wrong with regular sex but not all day every day...no no no..

3 comments:

  1. I get the whole thang of not being experienced but kome on now its fukkin 2010 who fukkin doeznt get kinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAT!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>
    WHO ISNT EXPERIENCED THESE DAYS..TUHHUH EVERY NIGGA AND BITCH I HANGS WIT IS WITH THE BIDNEZZ///WHO EVER REQUESTED THIS TOPIC TO U MA TELL DEM TO LOOSE THE UNEXPERIENCED ONE OR GET WHOEVER ON TRAKK ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would talk it over with my partner first instead of just throwing ideas out there because i wouldnt want my partner getting the wrong impression

    ReplyDelete