About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Craving for sex

The majority of the time when I crave sex & call me weird is when the hubbs is nowhere around..Or when he is fast asleep & I know he gotta get up for work in like 2-3hrs..Also on those special occassions when I smoke(weed) Im super horny & craving for sex..Ooh sex is so the bizz when Im on a good one..But my all time craving for sex is when I've been dicked the fuck down..Fucked like nobodys buisness & had me juice'n like crazy..Then when he gets his nut Im quivering from some bomb ass dick,yes the pussy will be yearning for more..SECONDS PLEASE!!!..I've been dicked down so good on several occassions to where I craved sex all day, now thats some great ass sex..So when do u crave sex??

5 comments:

  1. Eberytime you call me I'm ready to dock it down

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree when I have the chance to get the sex I dont but when It seems to be gone thats when I want it the most

    ReplyDelete
  3. @1st anonymous comment..Im in an aww right now cause Im tryna figure out who you are..Hit me on the hip or facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE ALL GROWN ON HERR RIGHT? OF KOURSE WE ALL KRAVE 4 SEX IF U DONT DER GOTTA B SUM THANG WRONG WIT U. UNLESS U JUS GOTT IT LYKE DAT & GET UR BARZ UP ERRYTYME U THANK BOUT IT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a nympho so Im constantly craving sex. I can never have enough of it. Is there something wrong with that? That should be one of your topics JuicyLaina, please!

    ReplyDelete