About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

*Readers suggestion*Would you be jealous if your girl was more pleased by another girl?


LOL..Well if I was a dude I wouldn't be jealous at all I would try to get tips..Haha.
I would be so turned on in that case..Now I actually been in this situation before it was more like a 4some but me & the girl had our lil moment. Anywho I must've been doin the damn thang cause she was running from me. We say if she had claws she would've been hanging from the ceiling..LOL..Well after the fact her dude pulled her to the side and was like "damn like that?" I guess he never had her running from him while eating her pussy..Hey what can I say? I guess I was one of those females that knows what another female likes..I mean I know how i like to get my pussy ate so I do what I want done to myself..Hmm go figure..So yes it is possible for a man to get jealous over another woman..Kinda funny to me but oh well..
But Im asking ya'll this, would you be jealous if your woman was more pleased with another girl?

5 comments:

  1. If a woman can beat me at this sex game then I need to sit back watch and get some pointers to strengthen up my sex game but getting jealous never. Real horny though can I get some

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be jealous but maybe a lil upset. How another woman gonna out do me? I hope it won't happen but I agree with the person above ima need some pointers in that case

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't neccessarily call it beating you at anything..Like I said I know what I like so I do what I want done on me & it works. Pointers are good to even if you already to a good job, learning new things is always a good thang

    ReplyDelete
  4. MR.ABONYMOUS SAID.....
    NAW I WOULDNT GET JEALOUS BUT I KNO I GO HARD IN THE BEDROOM BEKAUSE ITS MORE THEN SEX TO ME SOMETIMES ITS MORE LIKE A RELIEF RELEAVER; SO IF SHE PUTTING IN MORE WORK THEN ME I HOPE SHE KAN GO ALL DAY BEKAUSE 2 WOMEN WIT ME IM NOT EVEN TRYNA NUT; I WANNA SAVOR EVERY LAST JUICY MOMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOMEDY!! IF THIS EVAH HAPPEND 2 ME A NIGGA GON HAVE 2 CONGRADULATE BABEE N PULL HER 2 DA SIDE N GET ON HER TEAM..NNNAAH NIGGA JUST FOOLIN BUT I WOULD CONGRADULATE BABEE N NO LIE GET THE INFO ON LESSONS. SAY SAY DAT SHIT ON DA P!!

    ReplyDelete