About Me

My photo
I grew up in SouthEast San Diego,Cali(619). Samoan. 28yrs young. Im blessed w/a husband & 5 children. I have a few friends but plenty of fam. Open minded to pretty much anything and everything & enjoys talkin it over. Love to Love. Loves to Laugh loud. Lives for today. Music & Poetry are my second loves. They go hand & hand, how perfect is that? What brings me here to blogspot is I love sex & everything about it. So why not share it?------> I've been interested in sex ever since I've been introduced to it. Curiousity definitely killed this cat. lol. I wasnt always so open to talk openly about it because of other people's opinions. Well Im over it. Been over it. So I decided to start a blog & although its just the beginning, Im loving it already......(mviavia@yahoo.com)

Speak Your Mind

No need to hide here. Speak freely. Ask openly. & I'll do the same.

Friday, July 9, 2010

*Readers Suggestion*Does sex w/an ex seem better?


A friend told me that the sex is amazing with an ex but what if you have a few ex's. Well in this case she fell back twice & said one of the ex was great & the other was still the same old bland sex as before. I asked "was it worth it?" She replied "yes because the sex with the ex that was great was well worth it & the one that wasn't so great was a trip down memory lane on why she needed to step her game up." lmfao.
My opinion on the subject would be that it would all depend on the situation. I can imagine that it could be the best sex ever only because you know eachothers spots & likes. If its all familiar why wouldnt the sex be good? Now as far as it being better I couldn't really say cause the sex I have now is the bizzness & I doubt no other man could even compare to what me & mines have. But I prolly wouldn't know but please do tell if you have any experiences.

3 comments:

  1. HELL MUTHAFUKKIN YESS!!..SEXX WIT THA EX IS THE BIZZNEZZ..BABY KNOWS HOW I LIKE IT & ITS ALWAYZ A PLEAZURE TO GET IT WHEN I KAN..THEZE LAME AZZ BROADZ NEED 2 STEP THEY BARZ UP..TELLEM JUICY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the thing with gettin into sexual relationships with new people, especially if their not comfortable with themselves. Some people just have plain conservative sex and when you leave the freak, sex will never be the same.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a reason why there called an "ex" and thats how it should be. Im not knocking anyone that goes back to their ex but Im not for it.

    ReplyDelete